What data do we collect?
Vinoteek Prelude collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and phone number)
How do we collect the data?
You directly provide Vinoteek Prelude with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Vinoteek Prelude collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Vinoteek Prelude will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store our data?
Vinoteek Prelude securely stores your data and makes sure that the information stored is properly protected. When registered information is stored on internet servers we take care that the physical and digital information security is properly looked after. Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) ensures that all information provided is handled confidentially and only by those employees under whose job description it belongs to.
All personal data is stored only for as long as it is necessary for the use of the given information. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our customer register.
Vinoteek Prelude would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Vinoteek Prelude from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Vinoteek Prelude would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request that Vinoteek Prelude for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Vinoteek Prelude correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vinoteek Prelude to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Vinoteek Prelude erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Vinoteek Prelude restrict thr processing of your personal data
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Vinoteek Prelude processing of your data, under certain conditions.
The right to data probability - You have the right to request that Vinoteek Prelude transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
What are cookies?
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Vinoteek Prelude uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Vinoteek Prelude uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Vinoteek Prelude sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us